Parker’s 471TC Twin Tough hose, with
a constant working pressure of 5000 & 4250 PSI, was designed to eliminate
the labor and material costs required to manually bundle two separate hoses.
This saves valuable time in the field. The 471TC Twin Tough hose is reinforced
with a double steel braid and exceeds ISO 11237-1 performance specifications.
Sizes are available in 3/8” or 1/2” diameters to meet your specific needs.
- Two hoses bundled with one cover to save labor and
- Half SAE bend radius for ease of installation and low
force to flex
- 5000 PSI constant working pressure in 3/8" sizes
- 4250 PSI constant working pressure in 1/2" sizes
- ToughCover to help prevent abrasion
• Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
• 43 series fittings
3/8” 5000 psi, 2-1/2” Bend Radius
· 1/2" 4250 psi, 3-1/2" Bend Radius